Warlon Sheet is an interior design material born from Japanese culture and tradition.
It is a versatile PVC laminated Washi/shoji paper with superior durability and flame resistance, which retains the original beauty of Washi paper.
- Beautiful design
- Portrays the unaltered feel and texture of Washi paper and creates soft-lit spaces.
- Superior durability
- Made from Washi paper laminated on both sides with PVC resin for incredible durability.
- Ideal for creating safe spaces
- Durable and certified as flame resistant. For interior use only.
- Easy upkeep
- Cleaning is simple as the surface can be wiped with a damp cloth.
Superior strength and durability compared to normal Washi/shoji paper.
Laminated with PVC resin and the surface can be wiped with water.
Certificated flame retardant product
Certified by the Japan Fire retardant Association as a fire retardant product.
Attached with Warlon Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
Colors may vary slightly by lot.
More details, please see “Specifications” file.
If required items are not shown on chart, please ask if they can be made to order.
Where to use
- Shoji sliding doors and fittings
- Lighting Diffusers
- Room dividers and partitions
- Sign/display decorations
Installed with Warlon Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Please note images below show a small part of the product and a representation of the designs.
They were photographed with a black background to make the designs more visible.