Expresses the original patterns of Washi paper and nonwoven fabrics.
Haru Warlon is a decorative window film which heightens the design of glass and controls transmitted light volume.
- Control with transmitted light volume
- The beauty of Washi paper patterns creates a softly lit space especially for the interior decoration, window displays, and other spots in stores.
- Acquisition of Non-Flammable Material Certification by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Flame resistance certification: Non-Flammable Material Certification by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Certification number NM-3354 Name Adhesive PVC-Based Resin Film / Non-Flammable Material* (Excludes drywall and metal plating)
Excludes already decorated materials and drywall, steel, aluminum, and metal plating among the non-flammable materials exemplified in Notification No. 1400 of the Ministry of Construction, issued in 2000. The thickness is 6 mm and above.
- Usability in a variety of spaces
- The design of nonwoven fabric expressing traditional Washi paper patterns and delicate lines can be used in a wide variety of spaces.
- Easy machining
- Machining is simple even with cutting and other machinery. The material can also be used with solvent-based inkjet printing, expanding the range of expression. (Be sure to check the compatibility with your printer model beforehand.)
- Simple attachment
- Attach easily by simply peeling off the separator and adhering the flexible material.
Certificated non-flammable material
Certified by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport in Japan as a non-flammable material.
|0.13mm (Exclude adhesive layer)
More details, please see “Specifications" file.
Where to use
- Window decorations
- Luminous Walls
- Sign/display decorations
Please note images below show a small part of the product and a representation of the designs.
They were photographed with a black background to make the designs more visible.